© State of New South Wales through the State Records Authority of NSW 2016
The State Records Authority supports and encourages the dissemination and exchange of publicly funded information and endorses the use of the Australian Governments Open Access and Licensing Framework (AusGOAL).
The copyright material published on this website is subject to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), and is owned by the State Records Authority of NSW or, where indicated, by a party other than the State Records Authority of NSW.
All State Records Authority of NSW copyright material available on this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) licence, except as noted below.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
This licence allows you to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- for any purpose, even commercially
Attribution should be given to:
© State of New South Wales through the State Records Authority of NSW 2016.
Material on this website not available under a Creative Commons licence:
- The State's Coat of Arms and any other symbols, logos or trademarks of the State of NSW or any Department or agency of the State (unless incidentally reproduced in using an unaltered document under the Creative Commons licence).
- Any third party material unless expressly stated to be published under the Creative Commons licence
- Any material on the website that is expressly stated to be published subject to specified conditions other than the Creative Commons licence.
Linked material available on third party websites:
Links to the website.
We welcome links from your site to this website. If you plan to create a link, please follow these guidelines:
- Links to the State Records NSW website should preferably be to the homepage or other high level page. Linking to other pages may pose a risk, as the page may move or become unavailable.
- Links must be presented in a way which fairly represents our role and our site(s).
- The context in which you insert the link must not give your visitors the impression that your site, or your company, is sponsored or endorsed by us.
- The context of the link must not suggest that we have created any of your content, i.e. the source material must be clear, and acknowledgement of the website clearly provided.
- You must not reproduce any logos of State Records NSW appearing on the Website without approval.
For further information about copyright on this website, please email: email@example.com